Social Media Marketing Development Programme
For 2022, we are mixing up the Visual Merchandising development programme. This year we will be running 3 development programmes over the year, in a slightly different format. Over the 3 months, there will be six live online via Zoom sessions, focusing on the core Visual Merchandising principles. There will be 4 selective pre-recorded workshops and 3 practical assessments whilst on the course. Below is the course overview:
6 Basic Modules:
• An introduction into effective Visual Merchandising principles which can be applied throughout your centre.
• How to create an effective store layout which enhances your customer flow using the Visual Merchandising principles. Including carrying out a customer flow exercise within your centre.
• Effective Visual Merchandising techniques for outdoor / indoor plants.
• Creating a more effective retail space within your Chems & Ferts area with a focus upon dual siting and link selling.
• Looking at current consumer trends to create effective promotional and seasonal spaces within your centre.
• Visual Merchandising for creating an effective Christmas Shop.
4 Selective Modules (pre-recorded):
• Effective Visual Merchandising techniques for outdoor furniture with a focus upon styling trends and link selling.
• Effective Visual Merchandising techniques for a successful Food Market and Hospitality offer.
• Creating theatre and engagement with your customers for the with a focus upon Children’s merchandise and seasonal events.
• The importance of maintaining a strong, consistent brand and effective customer engagement through your website / E-Commerce shop - connecting the key messages seen within your centre.
• Using the Visual Merchandising techniques create a seasonal hot spot area within your centre with a focus upon styling trends and link selling.
• Carry out a customer flow exercise within your centre. Effectively evaluate areas of opportunity within the space and create a plan of action of how you will improve customer flow and additional focus within that space.
• Select an area within your centre which is currently under performing. Create theatre and engagement for your customers, as well implementing the VM principles to create a more commercial space. Monitor sales before and after implementation.